FgsuportPowered by ForumotionLog in
Breaking News
test

descriptionFeedback - change of appearance of the forum EmptyFeedback - change of appearance of the forum

more_horiz
Howdy,

We recently ditched the old theme and version, PunBB, and chose to move to the AwesomeBB version, where we created a new theme and need your feedback.

If you have a suggestion or reported a bug, please let us know in this thread.

Thank you!

descriptionFeedback - change of appearance of the forum EmptyRe: Feedback - change of appearance of the forum

more_horiz
I love the change! One thing that has caught my attention is the search bar on the header. 0dd_210

In my screen the online dot is showing over the username.

Code:

.post-author-status {
left: 47px;
}

Maybe that'll work?

descriptionFeedback - change of appearance of the forum EmptyRe: Feedback - change of appearance of the forum

more_horiz
Sir Chivas™ wrote:
I love the change! One thing that has caught my attention is the search bar on the header. 0dd_210

In my screen the online dot is showing over the username.

Code:

.post-author-status {
left: 47px;
}

Maybe that'll work?

Hello,

Thats because we have an icon for each group, normally we suppose to use an cog-blue css script!

We applied the code succesfully, and thanks for the feedback, please share more feedback I love you

more_horiz
You didn't name well this forum https://fgsuport.forumotion.com/f16-suport
It should be "support"  not "suport"

Also, the footer statistics is a bit over the place with images inside

Feedback - change of appearance of the forum Scree155

more_horiz
System32 wrote:
You didn't name well this forum https://fgsuport.forumotion.com/f16-suport
It should be "support"  not "suport"

Also, the footer statistics is a bit over the place with images inside

Feedback - change of appearance of the forum Scree155

First one is fixed, and the second one i dont have an problem with them Very Happy

more_horiz
There is a bug when you want to reply with quick answer but don't type anything and just click send. Then everything becomes fucked up.

more_horiz
System32 wrote:
There is a bug when you want to reply with quick answer but don't type anything and just click send. Then everything becomes fucked up.

We are aware of this, and i did checked yesterday every template even javascript or css, there is nothing wrong there!

more_horiz
Fixed: i (re)wrote the whole template again!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum